Learn how to prepare your child to get into college and win scholarships.
Note: space is limited.
As soon as you enroll, you will receive access to our online course (details below).
Here’s everything you’ll get when you enroll in the 4-week Intensive Program:
- Four weekly video lessons from college planning experts about the Financial Aid Process, Standardized Testing, Writing College Essays, and Finding Scholarships.
- Unlimited email access to me during the 4 weeks so that you can get the answers to your questions when you need them!
- One-year of access to The Complete Guide to Planning for College: a 7-module online course that will teach you how to create impressive college and scholarship applications.
- Dozens of downloadable activities, worksheets, checklists and more to help you plan and succeed.
- Private Facebook Support Group so that you have other parents journeying with you and cheering you on! This group will only be open to families in the intensive.
TOTAL VALUE = $1038
What we will cover:
- Week 1: The Financial Aid Process with Joe Messinger, the Co-founder & Director of College Planning at Capstone Wealth Partners
- Week 2: Standardized Testing with Lauren Gaggioli, the Founder of Higher Scores Test Prep
- Week 3: Writing College Essays with Ethan Sawyer, the College Essay Guy
- Week 4: Finding Scholarships with Jocelyn Paonita Pearson, the Founder of The Scholarship System
Other topics that we will discuss during the 4 weeks include:
- building a college and scholarship resume
- getting organized for the application process
- staying on top of deadlines
- the importance of community involvement
- how to find the right leadership roles
- and much more...
Frequently Asked Questions
- When does the intensive start and finish?
- After you enroll, you'll receive a welcome email for the intensive with information about how to join the private Facebook Group. You will receive your first weekly lesson the very next day, and then each lesson will be emailed to you every 7 days. But, don't worry! The intensive is self-paced, so you can start it as soon as you enroll, or you can wait until the perfect time for your schedule. You will have lifetime access to the intensive videos and Facebook group. You will have one-year access to the online course. You will be able to access the course content anytime! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
- What grade student is this program for?
- The 4-week intensive is ideal for high school students. We’ve had students in 9th-12th grade participate and every single student and family found value in the program. With the video trainings, step-by-step online course, and support via email and Facebook, The intensive will be tailored to your specific situation and needs. Starting earlier is always better, but with this program (and my help) you can catch up even if you feel like you’re starting late in the game.