4-Week Intensive (November)
Learn how to prepare your child to get into college and win scholarships.
Note: space is limited to the first 20 families who enroll.
As soon as you enroll, you will receive instant access to our online course (details below).
Once the intensive begins, you'll have access to all of the following:
- Weekly video lessons (see below) from college planning experts so that you will have the inside scoop on topics like essay writing, finding scholarships, optimizing college funding and more…
- LIVE group workshops with ScholarPrep Founder, Jordan Schanda, so that you will have expert advice at each step along the way.
- One 30-minute call with Jordan to dig into your questions and concerns.
- Unlimited email access to Jordan during the intensive so that you can get the answers to your questions when you need them!
- Private Facebook Support Group so that you have other parents journeying with you and cheering you on! This group will only be open to families in the intensive.
- Weekly challenges, surprise bonuses and giveaways to keep you motivated!
- The Complete Guide to Planning for College: a 7-module online course that will teach you how to create impressive college and scholarship applications. Your enrollment in this intensive includes 1 year of access to this course ($197 value).
The intensive will kick-off November 1st and run for 4 weeks.
What we will cover:
- Week 1: The Financial Aid Process
- Week 2: Standardized Testing
- Week 3: Writing College Essays
- Week 4: Finding Scholarships
Other topics that we will discuss during the 4 weeks include:
- building a college and scholarship resume
- getting organized for the application process
- staying on top of deadlines
- the importance of community involvement
- how to find the right leadership roles
- and much more...